Thursday, September 07, 2006

Behind you is the chapel. The top of the altar is from the base of the one used at the final Mass at Downsview for WYD02. The chair at the top right is the one the Pope used:


On your right is the dining room. The table is from Strawberry Island, and JP2 ate lunch off of it during his time there. This is the busyest place in the office at any given time:

Well, that's your quick tour around the office. I'm leaving tomorrow (the b-day of Our Lady, and also my own birthday) for Vancouver to start my fourth year of Philosophy studies at the seminary.

And this is me pretending to look like I know what I'm doing:

Anyhow, ciao for now.

3 comments:

DP said...

Finally a tour of S + L. . . right before you leave!!!

Guess where I went for Mass this morning? Hint: I had to wake up at 5:30am to get there!

I have 8:00am classes Tuesday - Thursday this semester. . . thankfully some parishes in the area have evening Mass once or twice a week, but you if you see me at 6:30am every now and then it's not because I've gone crazy but because I really want to make it to Mass and it's the only one I can get to.

The minors were there already and all looking bright eyed and bushy tailed. Ok. Maybe not quite.

Dave said...

Eh d. I thought you were in the States for a few weeks?

I know. It's really early.

You're always welcome at our 6:30 Mass!

DP said...

Nope. I assume you're thinking of Kristine (http://young-philothea.blogspot.com/). I'm Kristina. One letter difference. As if our names weren't confusing enough, our blog titles are also very similar. And to top it all off, we're friends.

She went to St. Walburga (Benedictine Abbey) for a few weeks this summer. Twice. It looks like she may be going back for good.