Tuesday, September 19, 2006

updating sporadically throughout the year

Eh to all three of my devoted readers. I will be updating every so often - some more, some less - and I will try to keep you up to date on such things as school, S+L stuff, some interesting tidbits from the classes I'm taking, and stuff in general.

Here's something to whet your appetite:

"To adore the Lord in the Eucharist is to participate in the life of the Saints in heaven."

Which Saint/Blessed whose biography I'm currently reading said this?

I'll give you a hint: it's a modern incorruptible.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Oh c'mon! Nobody?

DP said...

How modern when you say modern?

St. Bernadette?

Study hard but have fun. I hear there's a big soccer game going on today for you.

Dave said...

No... more modern than that!

Pier Giorgio!

DP said...

Pier Giorgio is incorruptible!?! WOW. I had no idea.

He's really an amazing saint (not that there is any other kind of saint. . .)!