Wednesday, August 30, 2006

One week until school...

It's that time of the year again. (Sigh) One week until I head home, and then a day more until I head back to the Seminary.

I must say it's been a great summer. The atmosphere at Salt and Light TV is fantastic. The people are friendly, smart, professional, Catholic, and most of them are under 30. (T-Ros is often asked why he's taking a chance on young people. He says that they called him crazy to entrust so much to them for World Youth Day, but the youth didn't let him down... many of them are even continuing to work with him at S+L. Besides, the youth are the future, you know -- get them while they're young.)

Oh, and by the way, I'll be makin my debut appearance on S+L... actually, you won't see me, but you'll hear me announcing the upcoming schedule for Catholic Focus, airing this weekend.
Aside from that, my major contribution this summer has been filming our 5-minute news show, Zoom, that airs every evening at 7:00. And helping our cameramen George and Wally set up/ take down sets and lighting.

I'll try to post pictures of the station in the upcoming days.

No comments: