Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A trip home


Well, I visited Vancouver for the first time in nearly a year, and what can I say? The weather was pretty miserable. We had maybe five sunny days out of twelve, enough to start pining for sweltering Toronto.
And sweltering it is...

But rather than living in the present, why not dwell in the past? Highlights of my trip included smoking cigars on the beach with the Vancouver Rosary Group, (at least the men), and dinner with some of my former fellow seminarians at St Ann's church and her pastor, the good Rev. James Hughes. I also went to the first communions of my two Godchildren (one in Surrey and one in Edmonton, where I also spent five days before returning to Toronto)

Cheers. I'm heading to halifax tomorrow, and I PROMISE to write something about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!