Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back from the grave

So, after a long hiatus I finally have something to report.

The past two months have marked a major shift in my life. I graduated from seminary with a degree in philosophy (and a pretty good final report card), took a month off from work to spend at home, and then pulled up my roots and moved to Toronto.

I moved on June 6th with a full-time job opportunity at a small Catholic television station in a field I love – camerawork. I’m currently assisting Wally, our senior camera operator.

The job is for a year, during which I’m hoping to decide what route I will take with my life. The rapidly closing door that is the priesthood is on one side; on the other is a career in film/television. Added to this mix is what I’m doing right now: the opportunity to evangelize via various media.

Happy St. Benedict’s day, everyone.

No comments: